Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Saturday Adventures





Wow I am blogging. What those POD ladies will get you involved in is amazing.






Here are some pictures I took on Lookout Mtn Saturday. Natasha and I did something we never do, we went on with Charlie to look at a job. Lookout Mtn is beautiful. It is home to Rock City, Ruby Falls, Point Park, many cannons and The Cravens House. Everywhere you look up there is beauty and you are reminded of God's wonderful gifts to us.


After the mountain Charlie came home and painted the doors on out back porch. Natasha and I worked with getting the timers set for the lights out there. Who knew a timer could be so impossible?? :-) Charlie had to fix them the next day seems we had the a.m. and p.m. confused.

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful place, does this mean a move is in store for you? Or is this place near you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures......I could spend real time there.....it looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete